The next part of the “upgrading” programme! A BURNER!!! Just a few meters from the lift lobby with the “Help Keep Our Air Clean Go Smoke-Free” poster.
The wind usually blows the smoke right into my home… and by the time I notice and close door/windows it’s too late… the flat will be filled with smoke and I will feel nauseous.
So where is my right to clean and smoke-free air in my own home? I believe there are even more toxins in such smoke than in cigarette smoke as the latter does not make me feel nauseous.
Offering something to the ancestors is just a symbolic gesture…so burning a “cheque” (one piece of paper) should suffice or better still one could make a donation and send the merits to the deceased… instead of harming living people and our environment…. sigh!